Moon Author's Review
Kingston Parish Church stands on the corner of South Parade and King Street. It was consecrated in 1911 after having been rebuilt following the earthquake of 1907, which virtually flattened all of downtown. The church was constructed as a replica of the original, with the addition of a clock tower. The original church had stood from when the city was planned and built following the earthquake of 1692. Inside there are several pieces of Jamaican art and a few statues gifted by the Chinese (Our Lady at the High Altar) and Lebanese (St. Thomas) governments.